The Many Potential Applications of Plexiglass Coronavirus Barriers
With the rise of COVID-19, businesses across the U.S. have found that plexiglass coronavirus barriers are a helpful solution to increase the safety and comfort of their employees and customers. There are numerous potential applications of plexiglass barriers, and just about any type of business can benefit from them. These barriers are helpful for:
- Checkout counters – Whether at a grocery store, department store, or any other retail business, a plexiglass barrier between the cashier and customer is one of the most common places where a partition is helpful.
- Hair and nail salons – Service industries, like beauty salons, where receiving a service requires an extended period of close contact is another prime application for plexiglass barriers.
- Clinics and waiting rooms – Adding partitions between seats in the waiting rooms of medical offices can help create a barrier between individuals.
- Between gym equipment – Similar to waiting rooms, gyms can benefit from putting up plexiglass barriers between different pieces of equipment that customers may use for extended periods.
- Table partitions at restaurants – If your restaurant has tables or booths that are set close together, a plexiglass barrier can help provide protection when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Office furniture partitions – Open work environments where there are no barriers between workers is another great place for plexiglass shields. They can provide an effective barrier without making the space feel closed off or boxed in.
If you’re thinking about adding plexiglass coronavirus barriers to your business, contact Sunbelt Displays today. Our experts can work with you to find a custom solution that perfectly suits your needs.