The Pantry owns and operates convenience stores – most notably Kangaroo – throughout the Southeast. They wanted a stand-alone floor display with enough space to merchandize e-cigarettes from multiple companies. In addition to the cost of the display, ease of delivery and assembly was a big concern. Through multiple design options and prototyping, Sunbelt Displays was able to create a light-weight yet durable display that not only met The Pantry’s budget but also allowed for as much merchandising space as possible. The display was designed in such a way that it could ship knocked down flat (KDF) via FedEx ground (rather than a much more costly LTL freight shipment) and could be easily assembled onsite. Through its relationship with FedEx, Sunbelt negotiated a special shipping rate to further reduce costs for The Pantry. Sunbelt Displays coordinated with The Pantry’s merchandising teams and with FedEx to ensure that displays were delivered in a very tight time frame prior to specific store reset dates.
Scope of Services:
- Conceptualization of a free-standing, revolving display that could merchandize multiple brands
- Drawing and 3D renderings of the display for presentation to the buyers
- Problem-solving and coordination with individual brand managers
- Manufacture and fabrication of the displays on a timely basis to meet store reset dates
- Packaging and fulfillment to hundreds of individual store locations
Regional – displays shipped to Kangaroo convenience stores throughout the South (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida).
- free-standing spinning display
- ample room on both sides of display for product merchandizing
- designed so it could ship KDF to save shipping costs and be easily assembled onsite